Wednesday 27 April 2016

Everything you need to know about the transgender bathroom debate

sissy


“To paraphrase Denzel Washington’s character in Philadelphia, can someone explain this transgender bathroom controversy to me like I’m a 6-year-old?


“Someone needs to because nothing about the current debate is making any sense.”



sissy


SEAT OF UNREST: INSIDE TRANSGENDER STUDENTS’ WAR OVER SCHOOL BATHROOMS


Dangerous? How? It seems to me that there are only four bathroom scenarios:


1. A birth male who now identifies as a woman goes into a woman’s bathroom: She enters and picks an empty stall. She does her business. She leaves. How does this endanger society?


2. A birth woman who now identifies as a male goes into the men’s bathroom. He enters and picks an empty stall. He does his business. He leaves. How does this endanger society?


3. A birth woman who continues to identify as a woman goes into the woman’s bathroom. She enters and picks an empty stall. She does her business. She leaves. How does this endanger society?


4. A birth male who continues to identify as a man goes into the men’s bathroom. He enters and picks a stall or a urinal. He does his business. He leaves. How does this endanger society?




Source: ShopBop



 CONSERVATIVE GROUPS BOYCOTT TARGET AFTER BIG-BOX STORE ANNOUNCES TRANSGENDER BATHROOM POLICY


Bottom line, everyone is uncomfortable in bathrooms all the time. So obviously something else is going is at work here.


Last year, also-ran GOP candidate Mike Huckabee identified one thing: Outright mockery of the very real notion that some people really, honestly identify as something different from what they were born as.


“I wish … that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,” he said. “I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’”




Pete Doherty


SISSY



Everything you need to know about the transgender bathroom debate

No comments:

Post a Comment