Thursday 21 April 2016

Fiction about Prepared a wig for you

SISSY


You want me to play Lady Caroline?!‘ asked Oscar in shock


Sorry Oscar, but Audrey’s ill and her understudv is absolutely awful, I can’t have her screw up any future possiblities of me being able to direct plays.’


If you have faith in me then of course! I’ve played women before but nothing this big!‘


I have faith in you and the makeup department’ grinned the director Trust me the costume is gorgeous and we’ve prepared a wig for you too.‘


This is fantastic! There’s way more to play with in this role than there was with that male side character Gerald.‘ Oscar said with a tinge of bitterness.


I know you can do this Oscar. But to improve your chances with the role may I suggest spending the four days before the play living as a woman? You’ve got sisters right?‘


Oh they’ll love that I’m the only boy out of three girls so they’ll be ecstatic at having a little sister.‘


Thank you so much Oscar! Do a really good job and maybe I’ll line you up for more female leading roles!‘


crossdress-shop.com


sissy



Fiction about Prepared a wig for you

No comments:

Post a Comment