Saturday 2 April 2016

The Femulation of a Journalist in London



Fact # 1: Men clothes are absolutely boring. That is also the reason why only women clothes are shown during the most fashion weeks, five days and only one day men clothes. Fact # 2: Men and women crossdressed, can sometimes be really funny and not transphobisch but on exactly the kind that make Jack and Jill or White Chicks to absolute comedy classics. For these two reasons, I went to Adam and Eve, a Trans-beauty salon in East London to wrap my body in luxurious fabrics, to which only women have access and even a few men who dress like that.








I do not really feel well afterwards, but surprisingly it gave my body a really interesting shape. Josie told me that I was a very fortunate because I had already a very feminine figure. What was probably the first time that anyone has said anything like a compliment about my crossdressing body.




I posed with my outfit. It somehow made me sad to see myself as a woman. I have always thought and hoped that as a woman I would be really hot. Just as a young Mena Suvari transgender. But instead, I looked more like “Shania masquerading for Halloween as Rachel from Friends.”





The Femulation of a Journalist in London

No comments:

Post a Comment