Friday 1 April 2016

Gone But Not Forgotten – Crossdresser Fiction

sissy


Tom,


I know it was you. I know you did this to me. I don’t know if it was some pill you slipped me, some high tech invention you found, or a magic spell you may have bought. No matter

how you did it, I know you’re the one who turned me into a girl.


I also know why you did it. After all, I look just like her. How you described your dream girl.

The cute face. The decent but not too big chest. And of course her being a ginger. Well guess what? The joke’s on you. I’ve always secretly wished to be a girl. I never

told anyone. But since you did this without my permission, this letter and picture are all you’ll ever get from me ever again. As of 11 PM last night, I’m gone. I won’t say where. I won’t say how.


All I will say is that I will enjoy my new life.

Your now former friend,


Josephine (the guy formerly known as Joseph)



Gone But Not Forgotten – Crossdresser Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment